Recent Post

Revealed: How Gunmen shot three officers after buying beer for them



Miss Helen Juchie, a staff of Ogba Zoological Garden in Benin, narrated how unknown Gunmen shot 3 policemen after buying beer for them.
It was reported recently that this unknown suspect had kidnapped the director of the zoo, Mr Andy Ehanire who is related to the minister of state for Health Dr. Osagie Ehanire.
Helen Juchie who spoke with newsmen said an that very day said that these men bought drunks (Heineken in particular) for the victims and after a while they shot them when they dropped their weapon to take the drink.
In her statement, she:
After I finished my duty yesterday in morning we had people entering the park. And that time my boss has not come. So when finally arrived at about 1pm, I told him that I was having a birthday party to attend and  he granted me the permission to go so I left for the birthday to assume duty later in the day.


When I eventually came back at about 6 pm, I met three policemen lying dead on the ground. I was very shocked and what I saw after was people running for safety and the boss taken away. It was those whom we met at the scene that told us what happened
“They said the kidnappers paid to enter the Zoo with a torn money which was rejected by the casher at the gate. When the money was rejected, he went back to get a better money to pay the entrance fee.
“At this time, their informant have already gained entrance into the Zoo as fun seeker. When the informants had finally studied the terrain, one of the informants decided to engage our director in conversation.

“Our boss started telling him his plans to put up a world tourism day. As one of them engaged my boss in a conversation, the other one went straight to the security personnel and asked him if they have not closed for the day and decided to order for drinks for the officers providing security for the Zoo.
“This was what those who were there told us. So they bought them Heineken and as they laid down their guns to drink, that was when the hoodlums opened fire on them and killed the three police officers. We have not heard any information about the whereabouts of our boss,” she narrated.

No comments