Recent Post

Nollywood Actress reacted to her Nude Photos




Top Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal has reacted to her nude photo which went viral on the internet within the past few days.
 the actress who posted a makeup pics on her instagram page saying that she was not really naked on the pics and has criticized those who went on to describe that she was naked in the photo shoot.

In her statement she said “I was not Naked. You all need to chill especially the hypocrites that I see in bikinis all the time .

i was not naked nor can you see anything except for my cleavage which on a normal day you will probably see if you come across me.

i am completely natural and good looking, how on earth can you compare a natural body to a surgery.

Kim has never been my role model and i have never said that she was in any way or write about it on my social media platform.
Obviously i am not naked which you can probably see if you take a good look at what i posted. 

No comments