Recent Post

Cristiano Ronaldo speaks on next move once retirement




Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed dreams of a career in the film industry once he retires from soccer.

The Real madrid player who won a fifth Ballon d’Or trophy against Lionel Messi has 3 years left on his current contract with the La Liga side.

Cristiano Ronaldo speaking on post retirement told Sky italia that he would become an actor or director once he retired from football.

“I am focused right now as a result of my football career will finish one day – we all need to retire at some point.

“I know that day can come back. but right now, i'm enjoying the moment. once I am retired, i believe i'll have a decent life. I don’t say that due to money.

“I wish to do other things; for example, to try and do movies. I began to set up my future once I was 27, 28 – a long time ago, i started getting ready.

“I have a decent team, UN agency add my company, UN agency begin to create delicacies going forward. In soccer, i'm very calm as a result of i do know they rely on me.

“The main purpose is to be motivated ,If you're motivated , the other things come (to you) easier. To be in this sport, you need to dedicate yourself to your work. you have to work hard with your ambition and your passion.

“You have several factors that you should place in all together. I still have plenty the eagerness for football and i like to win and i feel capable of obtaining a lot of each year.

“People generally speak about the age – sometimes I don't agree because you have got younger players who continuously have injuries or do not take of their body.

“I am 32, nearly 33, but I feel smart. i'm not young any longer – i do know – but in my mind i'm still fresh and feel motivated  with the ability (to succeed). i believe this is often the key.”

No comments