Recent Post

Suspected Badoo kingpin, Alaka voice out




Suspected kingpin of the deadly cult group, Badoo, operating within the Ikorodu area of lagos State, Alhaji Alaka Abayomi, has declared readiness to submit himself to the nigeria police.

The suspect had been declared wanted by the lagos State Police Command.

He, however, vowed never to appear before the state Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi.

While calling on the Force Headquarters to take over the investigation, Alaka said it might be compromised if carried out below Imohimi’s supervision.

Alaka said this on Wednesday following the arrest of a herbalist, Fatai Adebayo, who allegedly administered oaths on Badoo members before they went on operations.

A fueling station and a hotel on Ijebu-Ode-Itoikin Road, within the Sabo area of Ikorodu, belonging to the suspected kingpin, was sealed by the lagos government on Wednesday, saying the facilities profaned the state ’s Urban and Regional planning Law of 2010.

The embattled businessman told Punch, “What proof did the police have before calling me Badoo (kingpin)? Did any suspect mention my name? What will sealing my property got to do with this case? I applied and bought the Certificate of Occupancy for the service station 5 years ago, however I actually have not got it. I have proof of payments.

“Since the police declared me wanted , no policemanr|officer|lawman|law officer|peace officer} came to my house or office to invite me. The police have my number, however they failed to call me on the phonephone for invitation. I don’t believe i'm wanted because no invitation was sent to me. Since the police said they were searching for Badoo members , they have not arrested any prime suspect.



“I need the government to intervene. i'm ready to appear before the police or any investigative body, but not before the lagos State Police Command and Edgal (Imohimi ). A team should be set up to analyze the matter , particularly from abuja . He (Edgal) declared me a Badoo kingpin , but what proof does he have? about five security men guarding the filling station have been arrested.

He said, “I will no longer walk freely around Ikorodu for fear of area boys administering jungle justice on me. I have read about the herbalist that was arrested. I don ’t know him.

No comments